Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update on Momina

This from Aparna:

Visited Momina today...
Did not spend too much time because she was not feeling too well.... She has completed 8 months and 2 days of pregnancy. She had visited the doctor yesterday. She is looking very weak...

Her kids join school tomorrow. The second one also starts school tomorrow.. I gave her the Rs 4,500 which Parul had transferred.. Looks like she needed the money with the admissions and delivery all round the corner....

She actually did not expect me to come back after the last visit (our last visit was with Rahul from TISS). Her phone was not working so was not able to call her also all this while.

Have requested her to call me every week or at least once in two weeks so I know how she is feeling. I don't know when I can go next because once the rains start, going there would be really difficult.

Hopefully by next month the Taj/TISS cheques should start reaching her...

No comments: