Sunday, December 21, 2008

A forward I received...

An aged lady, who brought her son up singlehandedly from when he was a four month old infant, is now without anyone to support her. This tugged at my heartstrings. Please folk, do write in to this gentleman if you'd like to help her.

From: "Daniel Francis" <danielbombay@gmail.com>Subject: Please help!

December 15,2008

Dear Ex Wilsonians,

I regret to inform, that in the recent terrorist attack we lost Harish Govil an ex wilsonian from the 2007 Batch.Harish was bright boy with innate extra curricural qualities. To his misfortune he lost his father when he was just 4 months old. His mother raised him with great difficulties and he supported her capitalising his skills in theatre and dance.

I did not know him personally, but when I visited his home and met his mother - I thought she needs our help! Friends, teachers and well wishers in the college have come up with a noble idea of raising a substantial corpus for his mother. We aim at raising atleast Rs.One Lakh and I request you to give generously to this cause.


I hope you respond compassionately to this request! Those who are interested can write to me for more details on the same.

Thanks,

Daniel Francis
BMM Batch 2005

No comments: