Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Accident victim needs immediate help

This request from Chandni's FundACause. Respondents are requested to verify the case with the hospital before donating:

From: Ravindra Sawant <sawantravindra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Subject: Appeal

Dear Friends,

 My close friend is going through a very critical situation, which I am detailing here below.

 I personally wish to request you to go through the appeal and extend your helping hand.

 Also I request your help in reaching this appeal to maximum people who can contribute to this cause.

 Every support you give will help him to save his wife, who is fighting for life.

 Every kind of help you provide is acceptable.

 Thanks and Regards

 Ravindra V Sawant

A Fervent Appeal for Financial Assistance for my wife Mrs. Anita's Medical Treatment.
Dear Well-wishers,
My wife Mrs. Anita Mukund Agrawal met with a serious road accident on Friday, 11th March, 2011. While waiting at bus stop of Eastern Express Highway at Kannamwar Nagar, Vikhroli (East) Mumbai 83, she was dashed by a very rash motorbike rider. Due to this, she suffered multiple brain injuries as well as multiple fractures to spine, pelvis, left leg etc. The accident has left her in a semi vegetative state.
After this accident, she was admitted to Fortis Hospital at Mulund (west) after a gap of almost three hours. During this period, she could not get proper medical treatment and went in coma. From Fortis Hospital, she was shifted to Gokul Nursing Home for two months. After almost three months of hospitalization, because of financial constraints, I shifted her to our home in second week of June. She is still in a state of unconsciousness and is fighting for her life. Her parameters are uneven and if she does not get proper treatment, the future is bleak.
Due to my own health problems, I am away from my job for the past three years and whatever savings I had, were exhausted to meet the medical bills. So during the long hospitalization, I borrowed money from relatives and well-wishers as I was not in a position to bear the medical expenses. Even today, to provide the necessary medication etc I am spending an average of R 75,000 per month and this has put severe stress on me as I have no other way to meet the medical expenses. I have three young children, one of whom is in college and the younger two in school. I do not have any other options or sources left to bear these expenses and I am hoping for organizations, trusts or individuals with a charitable outlook to provide much needed help to save my wife's life.
So, I earnestly appeal to you all to come forward and give me and my family your best possible. For this, I and my family will be highly grateful to you for the rest of our whole lives and pray to Almighty to give you very best in life. I would also much appreciate if any of you can refer my case to such organizations as can help the needy, of my plight and situation.
Please contact me at the address below and telephone number.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Mukund T. Agrawal

SB A/C No. 733848050, Indian Bank, Nariman Point Branch, Mumbai-400021

IFS Code : IDIB000N052

Mobile No. 9820952004

Address : 239/9366, III floor, 'B' wing,

Kannamwar Nagar-2, Vikhroli (East),

Mumbai – 400083, India.

 



No comments: