Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Appeal for fees

A request received. Donors are requested to verify the case before donating:



From: Shah Sanjay <shahsanjaychimanlal@yahoo.com>Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011Subject: Request for Financial Help for ChildrenDear Sir/Madam
 
I the undersigned and my wife are handicap person and our family income is Rs.12000.00 P.M. We are staying in rental One Room Kitchen at Thakur complex Kandivali. My two kids are studying in Std 9th & Std 5th of Thakur Vidya Mandir Kandivali(East). If you will provide financial help to pay there fees than I will be highly oblige.
My present requirement is around 13000.00 I am enclosing details of the same.You can send Cheque Favouring "THAKUR VIDYA MANDIR HIGH SCHOOL(SECONDARY SECTION)
I will be very much thankful if you will help me in my children education. If required you can circulate my mail in your contacts
Sanjay Chimanlal Shah

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: