Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update on Ahana

This from Orangejammies:



Hi all,

Met Purnima and Ahana one last time on Sunday at Jaslok Hospital. Spent a better part of the 45-minute visit tying up loose ends. 2 things are left: 1. The setting up on the bank account where the Niigaams will transfer funds (Purnima was in talks with the bank when we last spoke) and 2. Some signatures on paperwork Shyaam was to bring over.

I noticed that Ahana was grinding her teeth almost non-stop and asked Purnima to look at getting grind-guards for her. She said she'd ask the dentist. Ahana was restless on Sunday, I hope she takes the train journey well.

I have told Purnima that the Kolkata team will be in touch with her once she lands. I will also be calling her a couple times while she is on the train to check on the both of them.

Mrs. Ratna Hiranandani wasn't in at the time I went over, so I could not close the case with her and say goodbye.

That's it from my end.





Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: