Monday, July 23, 2012
A small orphanage in bandra needs some help..
This orphanage houses and educates some brilliant and enthusiastic kids.
If anyone can help me help them it will be great..
They require the following things for the whole year:.
Liquid hand wash- 12pcs
Small buckets- 12pcs
Good night refil- 12pcs
Clips for clothes- 10 dozens
Vessels to keep rice and dal
1 wall clock
Comb -4 dozens
Bucket 10 ltr (5 pcs)
Rubber pipe 20 mtrs
Cooking oil 60ltrs
Tea powder- 16kgs
Masoor daal - 40kgs
Biscuit- 360 packets
Tuar dal- 50 kgs
Address: St Catherine of Siena Orphange and School, next to Mount Mary Church, Bandra west.. Tel- 02226422859.. Office time - 8:30am to 7pm
Sunday, July 8, 2012
The month of june started with the project Education..it was A HUGE SUCCESS..this year we were able to pay full fees for most of the kids .thanks to your generous donations and support .. this month also we are continuing this project since some of the kids mentioned needs help with their fees ..please call or mail us if you wish to sponsor them..
1) Ruksana- She is in 10th std studying in night school in dahisar-w, she needs Rs2000/- for her school books and Rs3500/- as tution fees, she managed to keep studying inspite her parents were not supporting her, they wanted to get married but Ruksana fought all these opposition and continued to study, she passed with 50% in 9th std.
2) Priyansh –He needs 2500/- school fees, St Francis School, Borivli-W. His mother is only earning member of 4 with monthly income of 3000.
3) Pinky gupta- She studies in 5th std Mother Mary's High School , Bhayander, her yearly fees is Rs11600/- which can be paid in 2 installments. Her mother works as a house maid and father is interested to take care of them.
4) Chaya- a widow working in grant road, she lives in nallasopara and needs help with the school fees of her 2 boys studying in Guajarati school, she needs Rs1100/- every month.
5) Rajeshree yadav- Jr Kg, St Louis School, Dahisar, she needs Rs12000/- as school fees which can be paid in 3 installments. She lives in slums of Borivli with her parents and her mother is house maid.
6) Aashish- His father works as a carpenter , it is difficult for him to pay his fees of Rs12000/-, Ashish is in Sr Kg , St Louis School, his fees also can be paid in 3 installments.
7) Ajiyanka _Jr kg, St francis school, Borivli-w, he needs Rs600/- every month as school fees, his father is sick and mother runs a small shop near Karuna Hospital, Borivli-w.
Please call us or email us if you wish to meet these kids or sponsor their education..please do spread the word with your family and friends about them..please help us to help them..send in your contributions to:State Bank Of Mysore. IC Colony, Borivli West, Mumbai-400103.
Ac No: 64057548603. IFS CODE-SBMY0040629
Cheque to be made in favour of "The Big Gift Foundation". Our address-The Big Gift Foundation,B/707,Vaibhav,Holy Cross Rd.,Extn.,IC Colony,Borivli-W,Mumbai-400103.
Please find attached 3 months expense sheets of TBGF..
The Big Gift Foundation,
Friday, July 6, 2012
MY FATHER IS SUFFERING WITH END STAGE RENEL FAILURE.AND HE IS UNDER TREATMENT IN S.G.P.G.I LUCKNOW.HE IS UNDER GOING DIALYSIS.SIR WE ARE POOR AND WE CAN;T AFFORD THE COST OF OPERATION.SO,I WANT YOU AND YOUR SOCIETY TO HELP ME.
SURAJ KUMAR SINGH
S/O MR MUNNA SINGH.
BOKARO STEEL CITY